[development] SQLite and Drupal 7 -- let's try this again

Stewart Robinson stewsnooze at gmail.com
Wed Feb 4 11:37:45 UTC 2009

Also commercial support of SQLite is sparse. I mailed my hosting provider
and they won't support SQLite and have no plans to. They'll let us use it
but won't own it. All of my websites live under a managed service agreement
so that the hosting company can simply look after them.  This could be a
step in the wrong direction for corporate adoption if SQLite is forced.

Stew