[development] SQLite and Drupal 7 -- let's try this again

Andrew Berry andrewberry at sentex.net
Wed Feb 4 17:15:23 UTC 2009

On 4-Feb-09, at 7:58 AM, Morbus Iff wrote:

> * If SQLite is built into PHP, use it (so, you'd do your function
>   exists around relevant pieces of code)

Also important to ensure that in the case of migrating a site between
systems that you don't have to do anything if SQLite isn't present.
I'm sure most developers have SQLite on their own machines, and it
would lead to significant confusion for newbies if they had to
"prepare" their site before deploying on a host without SQLite.