[development] SQLite and Drupal 7 -- third coming

Jamie Holly hovercrafter at earthlink.net
Wed Feb 4 23:16:55 UTC 2009

What impact would this have on sites utilizing multiple Apache/PHP
servers? I'm not that up on SQLite, but I was always under the
impression it was more or less designed for a single server scenario
(though I guess you could put the file on a shared file system, which of
course opens up a whole new can of worms).

Jamie Holly