[development] Curl-based content generation

Steven Jones darthsteven at gmail.com
Thu Feb 5 14:47:40 UTC 2009

Hi Martin,

The FormAPI generates a security token, I'm not sure if it's something
in the session or returned in the form iteself (the latter I think).
So you'll probably want to visit the page your form is on, grab the
variables and post them back in your submission.

Regards
Steven Jones
ComputerMinds ltd - Perfect Drupal Websites

Phone : 0121 288 0434
Mobile : 07951 270 026
http://www.computerminds.co.uk