[development] Curl-based content generation

Earl Dunovant prometheus6 at gmail.com
Fri Feb 6 01:55:42 UTC 2009

That would be a good tool to have. Sounds like it wouldn't even be limited
to Drupal sites.

But Martin is just looking to post unmodified page nodes. As a one shot
thing, the standard drupal_execute() should be fine. If, for some reason you
want it as an ongoing process, Gerhard and Andrew's concerns become
important.