[development] Curl-based content generation

Earnie Boyd earnie at users.sourceforge.net
Fri Feb 6 13:01:46 UTC 2009

Quoting Dmitri Gaskin <dmitrig01 at gmail.com>:

> You can look at the name attributes of the input elements in the
> source page.

The devel module will give you this on the form itself.

> The thing you won't get is the form token: the form token is a
> mechanism designed to prevent exactly what you're trying to do.

Unfortunately, the devel module doesn't give you this, either that I've
been able to find.  I tend to create a hook_form_alter and display it
in the log table.

--
Earnie  http://r-feed.com
  Make a Drupal difference and review core patches.

-- http://for-my-kids.com/  -- http://give-me-an-offer.com/