[development] kudos for change in api.drupal.org

Neil Drumm drumm at delocalizedham.com
Sun Feb 8 22:37:39 UTC 2009

I think most people are wondering how to use a function when they use
api.drupal.org. The most important thing on the page is the function
signature, so I want that too be up top. I moved the file and line
number to above the code in the development version.

Out of all page views on the site, approximately 85% are
api/function/*. Before I merged in the function references page, that
got 16.6% of all page views. This is actually a bit higher than I was
expecting, I personally do not use the references much.

Right now the main area of the documentation is a big text block. The
second phase of the parser rewrite goal is break that up into more
normalized data so it can be moved around more on the page. The first
phase is fixing lots of PHP parser bugs and adding objects.

-Neil

--
Neil Drumm
http://delocalizedham.com