[development] File Security Module

Victor Kane victorkane at gmail.com
Wed Feb 11 08:15:31 UTC 2009

oooh, sounds like a candidate for a drush extension.

See http://drupal.org/project/drush and
http://drupal.org/project/drush_extras

In its version two in Drupal 6, for example, drush exists entirely outside
of Drupal, so on a production server with several different sites, or on
your own development box or testing machine, you can install once and run
many times.

Moreover, it is not a module, but a self-contained system. And the cool part
is that in your home user directory you can store easy-to-write extensions,
starting with drush_extras (./home/drush).

Victor Kane
http://awebfactory.com.ar