[development] Body and teaser as fields

Victor Kane victorkane at gmail.com
Wed Feb 11 13:21:22 UTC 2009

If there are any improvements at all to be gained here, it is that there
should be NO default Drupal content types, except maybe by way of example.

Therefore, _nothing_ should be assumed about sub-class terms, they will be
up to the end user in each case.

So rather than argue in favor or against "post" as opposed to whatever,
something like "content" (i.e. generic) is what should go.

Victor Kane
http://awebfactory.com.ar