[development] New project vocabularies

Dries Buytaert dries at buytaert.net
Thu Feb 12 11:40:57 UTC 2009

Hello all,

in participation of the new project pages and navigation as envisioned
by Mark Boulton (see [1] and [2]), we added two new vocabularies to
the project pages on drupal.org.

We decided to add these in preparation of the new design so that we'd
have enough data by the time we launch the new drupal.org (and so we
can do proper performance testing of the Solr integration).

If you edit your project(s), you'll see the two new vocabularies that
I'm talking about, and how they relate to the designs in [1] and [2].

 [1] http://drupal.markboultondesign.com/iteration11/download.html
 [2] http://drupal.markboultondesign.com/iteration11/modules.html

Thanks!

--