[development] New project vocabularies

Kathleen Murtagh kathleen at ceardach.com
Thu Feb 12 12:52:31 UTC 2009

I completely agree with Addison's sentiments here.

With many modules being appropriate for all types of sites, we'll end up
with a lot of noise in those categories preventing people from really
finding modules that are specifically appropriate for their type of
website.  How about separating the "always applicable" modules from the
type-specific modules?

I found the tags a bit confusing.  I wasn't quite sure what to put.  Help
text that is specific to this context would be good, instead of the default
general help for freetagging.

--
Kathleen Murtagh