[development] New project vocabularies

Gábor Hojtsy gabor at hojtsy.hu
Thu Feb 12 15:11:03 UTC 2009

Then instead of referencing the nodes from the case studies attaching
taxonomy terms to the references, we can tag the case studies
themselves, and just have taxonomy lists of case studies on those
links, can't we? I mean if you'd use this data from actual case
studies, then why not show the modules in context, where the usage is
actually described?

Note: IMHO we can remove the types of sites vocabulary always, if we
find it is not working well.

Gábor