[development] New project vocabularies

Victor Kane victorkane at gmail.com
Thu Feb 12 15:48:36 UTC 2009

Remember folks, these are usability experts focusing on people coming to
drupal.org.

That means, the main concern in our minds is, given a pressing need, how can
I obtain a list of modules that might be just what I'm looking for! Cool!

So if we stop analyzing it from the module author's point of view (another
chore to do in creating/updating a project, having to pick out tags) and
start analyzing it from the "how can I do what I need to do with contributed
modules real quick" point of view, the tags start making sense as a basis
for building that kind of functionality.

Victor Kane
http://awebfactory.com.ar