[development] Is "SELECT * FROM ..." ok?

Morbus Iff morbus at disobey.com
Fri Feb 13 15:15:56 UTC 2009

I give *little* regard for performance (in this case), and everything
for my *expectations* and *documentation*. I could care less if it's
faster or not. I care more about clarity.

--
Morbus Iff ( masochism-oriented recombinant bot (unlisted series) )
Enjoy: http://www.disobey.com/ and http://www.videounderbelly.com/