[development] Is "SELECT * FROM ..." ok?

Morbus Iff morbus at disobey.com
Fri Feb 13 23:03:04 UTC 2009

> I would really like to hear David Strauss's comments on this thread.
> David, if you are out there, care to chime in?

There could be only one reason to chime his name, and that would be for
his inner knowledge of MySQL and the effects this may have on perf.
While I'm sure I'll learn something on a tangential curve, it'd have
little effect on why /I/ consider them not OK.

--
Morbus Iff ( cheese and rice saves )
Enjoy: http://www.disobey.com/ and http://www.videounderbelly.com/