[development] Programmatic data importing from JSON source

Paul Hoza paulhoza at gmail.com
Sun Feb 15 21:07:59 UTC 2009

Hi David,
Thanks for the reply.  I need to run out of town for a quick road trip,
but will be back tomorrow afternoon.  I will reply more usefully as soon
as I get back.

I don't mean to add cruft to the list by a useless reply, but I'm just
very happy that a couple people already replied.  (Thanks to Kristof as
well.)  I'm not even supposed to be checking email since we're a bit
late, but I couldn't resist.  :)

Thanks... more soon,
Paul