[development] Programmatic data importing from JSON source

David Metzler metzlerd at metzlerd.com
Fri Feb 20 04:42:44 UTC 2009

Hey Paul,

Thanks for the sample.  I'm assuming that you've gotten what you
needed from the dev list here. As it sounds like you got your problem
solved.  I'm not an expert of Feed API, but I do know XML Parsing,
and it would seem that if you were ever to tackle a new feed_api
parser, then I've got some code that you might be interested.  It's
the XML to array conversion code that I alluded to in another
thread.  I'm hoping to have it published as a contrib  in some kind
of dev form by the end of the month.  I'm busy extracting it from
some other code that I've got that isn't really appropriate for API
distribution.

Let me know if you need any more help.

Dave