[development] Welcome to the "development" mailing list

Domenic Santangelo domenic at workhabit.com
Tue Feb 24 19:43:03 UTC 2009

Hey all,

I've been using Komodo for a while and while I like its built-in
support for xdebug (breakpoints, stepping, stack trace, the whole
enchilada) and code intel. But I hate it because it's a terrible
resource hog. I've been using Coda for a couple weeks, and although
it's extremely pretty, it lacks a few pretty key things, xdebug
support being the main one. I used TextMate before Komodo and am
thinking of going back, but I really would hate to live without
debugging/xdebug support. Also, I've tried Eclipse and don't like it.

Thoughts? TextMate + some magic to support xdebug maybe?

-Dom