[development] Welcome to the "development" mailing list

Michael Favia michael at favias.org
Tue Feb 24 19:57:09 UTC 2009

Domenic Santangelo wrote:
> Thoughts? TextMate + some magic to support xdebug maybe?

I know you said you've tried eclipse and don't like it but I have found
Eclipse Ganymede + PDT 2.0 (with new caching support) + (new mainline
SVN support) + ZendDebugger about the best development environment I
have ever touched for PHP. Code completion, collaboration, live
debugging with variable substitution, etc. There is a small trick to
matching up module vendor branches so you dont spend time doing the
SVN/CVS shuffle but nothing too difficult. -mf