[development] Welcome to the "development" mailing list

Victor Kane victorkane at gmail.com
Tue Feb 24 21:14:32 UTC 2009

This is one of my favorites; but my everyday real environment is KDE Dolphin
(or else Konqueror in "midnight commander" mode) set up to use GVim as
editor for *.php, *.inc *.module...

Take a look at the various tools and the way I set them up here:

Viva Konqueror! http://awebfactory.com.ar/node/91
Konqueror and Vim 7 as IDE http://awebfactory.com.ar/node/95

(here there is a tiny screenshot of TList being used as a function/object
browser in php and in ruby)

Even though I love Eclipse PDT, etc., I find myself actually using the
Konqueror setup on an every day basis (Konqueror sometimes replaced with the
more lithe Dolphin).

The advantage of the KDE file managers is that they double as SFTP / SCP /
FTP clients.

Victor Kane
http://awebfactory.com.ar