[development] Welcome to the "development" mailing list

Jamie Holly hovercrafter at earthlink.net
Tue Feb 24 22:21:54 UTC 2009

If you don't use the task list you can disable that in the plugins. I
can't remember the exact name of the plugin. I just went through the
list and it popped out at me and I clicked to get rid of it.

There's also a plugin that lets you connect directly to TRAC systems to
handle issues. It would be nice to create something similar to connect
with Project's issue tracker. If I knew enough Java I would tackle that.