[development] Off-topic (was: Welcome to the "development" mailing list)

Earl Dunovant prometheus6 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 25 00:03:51 UTC 2009

Would it be simpler if I don't use the list anymore? I don't remember anyone
responding to my posts without attempting a correction of some sort.

It is not the case that I have not returned to the community, code and
advice. Apparently it's my social skills?

On Tue, Feb 24, 2009 at 6:16 PM, Gerhard Killesreiter <