[development] VIM as an editor.

Jon Antoine antoinesolutions at gmail.com
Wed Feb 25 21:39:49 UTC 2009

Since the topic of an IDE has come up, I'm curious as to how valuable
a system would be that offers line by line debugging?  I spent 3
months researching over 20 opensource projects and integrating them
into a nice system for Drupal development, or any PHP development for
that matter.  I have documented about half of my work at
dev.antoinesolutions.com.  There you can review all the different
projects I have integrated and instructions on how to do it yourself.
I was also thinking of offering a VMware virtual machine for download
at $99.00 for a year subscription with monthly releases.  The $99.00
would cover my time and the bandwidth required to host such large
files.  Check out the site and let me know what you think.

Cheers,

Jon Antoine
Senior Consultant
Antoine Solutions