[development] Learn to use a mailing list (was: VIM as an editor.)

Earnie Boyd earnie at users.sourceforge.net
Wed Feb 25 22:33:04 UTC 2009

Quoting Domenic Santangelo <domenic at workhabit.com>:

> On Wed, Feb 25, 2009 at 1:58 PM, Gerhard Killesreiter
> <gerhard at killesreiter.de> wrote:
>> "Senior Consultant"? Apparently not for the topic of "how to
>> effectively use a mailing list". See for example the "netiquette" part
>> of this: http://www.openbsd.org/mail.html
>
> Yikes, forget netequitte, how about showing some common decency? The
> only two posts I've seen from you since joining this list yesterday
> were rude and condescending.
>
> Shall we get off of your lawn while we're at it?

Enough from you already.  This list isn't about what is the best tool
to use and what add-ons you might get for it; but Gerhard didn't even
slam you for that.  He slammed you because you changed the topic
without changing the subject.  He's doing his job and as list
administrator has the right to prevent your address from posting.  So
with your attitude, you might already be "off of the lawn".

--
Earnie  http://r-feed.com
  Make a Drupal difference and review core patches.

-- http://4offer.biz/  -- http://give-me-an-offer.com/