[development] A streamlined way to develop core patches

Matt V. mvance at pobox.com
Wed Jan 7 01:36:23 UTC 2009

I realize this thread is a bit old, but I ran across it in the archives and
decided to create the documentation page Chris described:

    http://drupal.org/node/355154

I was able to track down two mirrors each in Subversion, Git, and Bazaar. If
anyone knows of a Mercurial mirror (or any other additions or corrections),
please feel free to update the page.

- Matt V.