[development] how to implement hook_views_data() and add a field?

yi yang yang_yi_cn at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 7 23:52:56 UTC 2009

Aha, I find a solution myself.

First, I learned some syntax from the user_relationships module.

Then, in my hook_views_data(), I defined my 'table' with no 'join'.

After that, define a fake 'field', in the details of the fake field settings array, I wrote a subquery in the 'real field', which does the COUNT(*).

It works fine now!