[development] node family, node profile permissions problems

Jason Flatt drupal at oadaeh.net
Fri Jan 9 16:47:35 UTC 2009

On Fri Jan 9 2009 5:40:09 am Christopher M. Jones wrote:
> Sorry if this isn't the right place to ask this question. I asked on the
> support list, but didn't get an answer. And this is somewhat urgent.

I know this has been stated before, and I'm probably going to sound rather bad
and like a list mom for saying it now, but just because it's urgent to you
doesn't give you the permission to post a support request to the development
list.

> I think I'm going to have to hack some code, which I'm up for, but I'm
> not sure where to start. Can anyone give me a hand? Like I said, this is
> about to become extremely urgent, so any help is greatly appreciated.

The answer to your question doesn't require any programming at all. The
functionality you are seeking is within the module's current capabilities. I
know because I have it working just the way you describe. Follow Jakob's
advice.

--
Jason Flatt
http://www.oadaeh.net/