[development] Asking for donations in contrib

Steven Surowiec steven at digitalpulp.com
Tue Jan 13 21:33:37 UTC 2009

One thing I've also done in the past (I don't maintain any Drupal
modules but did maintain other small OSS projects) was to tell people,
when they requested a feature, that it would be added to the pile but if
they want it ASAP I can put a price tag on it. Don't know how well this
would work with a Drupal module, or if it would be frowned upon, but for
other projects it has worked well.