[development] Upgrade to 6.8/6.9 breaks all taxonomy listings

M. Fioretti mfioretti at nexaima.net
Fri Jan 16 09:05:05 UTC 2009

Greetings,

I *do* know that is list is for development, not for support, sorry. But I
have already tried two times, both on the support list and in the drupal
forums, to get some answer, any answer to something which probably
requires top drupal expertise to solve. I got a serious problem which I
explained in detail here:

http://drupal.org/node/356394
http://drupal.org/node/358739

(for the record, I just upgraded to 6.9 and nothing changed).

I'm a bit worried that in one week there was no reaction whatever to
something like this. Didn't I provide enough information? How can I find
out what went wrong and how to fix it? I have no problem to study
documentation or do command line work myself. I also have ssh and
phpmyadmin access to that server, but honestly I need some pointer to get
started in the right direction (assuming this is a problem in my site and
not a bug in Drupal).

What's the problem? Why did those listing disappear? Please let me know
and don't hesitate to ask for more info, tests to run on the server,
whatever.

TIA,
Marco

--
Help *everybody* love Free Standards and Software:
http://digifreedom.net