[development] Menu router question

Richard Morse remorse at partners.org
Fri Jul 10 20:03:25 UTC 2009

Hi! I'm trying to extend the taxonomy interface so that I can attach
additional information to certain terms.

I'd like to do one of two things:

- either make admin/content/taxonomy/edit/term be a MENU_DEFAULT_TASK,
and add additional tabs such as admin/content/taxonomy/edit/term/%/info1

or

- (as I can easily add a link to the form) determine how to make the
menu system display the proper breadcrumb for a sub page. I'm almost
there (maybe) -- that is, if I have a menu item like:
   $items['admin/content/taxonomy/edit/term/%/info1'] = array(
     'title' => 'my title',
     'access arguments' => array('permission'),
     'page callback' => 'drupal_get_form',
     'page arguments' => array('my_func', 5),
     'type' => MENU_LOCAL_TASTK,
     'tab_parent' => 'admin/content/taxonomy/edit/term/%',
   );

it will properly create the breadcrumb list, except that the "Edit
term" link doesn't include the term id at the end, which breaks things.

Is there a way to accomplish either of these?

Thanks,
Ricky

dispose of the e-mail.