[development] Convince Client to Release Code

Jamie Holly hovercrafter at earthlink.net
Mon Jul 13 11:46:52 UTC 2009

Does the client have a site/service that would be of interest to the
general public? If so then I would try to sell it from the angle that
you can release the module with a "supported by" attribution that links
back to them from the D.O. project page. That could help give them more
recognition and give their company a higher standing within the O.S.
community.

Jamie Holly
http://www.intoxination.net
http://www.hollyit.net