[development] Apollo 11 code for Drupal?

Sandip Dev dev.sandip at gmail.com
Tue Jul 21 21:55:12 UTC 2009

Thats not the point. I mean Apollo 11 code is not PHP..Drupal is....Apollo
11 code is nowhere related to a CMS...Drupal runs website, that code ran the
whole goddam rocket...Thing is while the code is available, what sense does
it make to use it in Drupal? And where exactly are we gonna use it?  Correct
me if I am wrong

Sandip