[development] node_preview return access denied page

sivaji j.g sivaji2009 at gmail.com
Fri Jul 24 07:51:07 UTC 2009

I am working on quiz questions import module. This module allows quiz
authors to create bulk of questions from csv text files. I have no problem
in creating questions node from imported file and saving it to database.

I would like to show a preview of import question (which are nodes) before
they get saved into database. Node object generated from file looks like
http://drupalbin.com/10639 . When i call node_view or node_preview with this
node object it returns access denied page. Is there anything i need to do
before calling node_preview ?
Any help will be greatly appreciated.

--
Thanks