[development] node_preview return access denied page

sivaji j.g sivaji2009 at gmail.com
Fri Jul 24 09:50:08 UTC 2009

On Fri, Jul 24, 2009 at 1:40 PM, Dipen <dipench at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi sivaji,
>
>  Whats your implementation of hook_access?

There is no hook_access. I just tried to write a hook_access which simply
return TRUE on all the case, still its not working.

> What all permissions you have defined for importing quiz items?

function questions_import_perm() {
  return array('import_questions');
}

> Is your complete code available somewhere online?

http://cvs.drupal.org/viewvc.py/drupal/contributions/modules/quiz/includes/questions_import/?pathrev=DRUPAL-6--4

This code has no questions node preview or node_preview call. It is written
very badly, i am trying to refactor and add preview option to it. I just
checking whether node_preview trick will work here or not.

this is the code which return "access denied page"
http://drupalbin.com/10641 around line no 31

--
Thanks
Sivaji