[development] Custom form to create multiple related CCK nodes

Steven Jones steven.jones at computerminds.co.uk
Fri Jul 24 18:32:26 UTC 2009

We've done a lot of this kind of thing recently, and unfortunately
having more than one node form on the same page is a recipe for
disaster.

If you really want to do this you should look at the subform_element
module, and never add the same CCK field to two different content
types. Also any AHAH will break badly.

--
Regards
Steven Jones