[development] After form submit

William Smith william.darren at gmail.com
Thu Jul 30 15:38:10 UTC 2009

The data will be sent to your submit handling function - if you wish to
persist the data, you can either manually store it in a db table, or you
could programatically create a node containing the data.  See the section
"Submitting Forms" in
http://api.drupal.org/api/file/developer/topics/forms_api.html/6

The short answer is yes, you have to do it yourself :)

Best,
William