[development] After form submit

Salvador Benimeli salbefe at gmail.com
Thu Jul 30 16:13:14 UTC 2009

One question more now I know I have to manage myself form post data. If I
persist the data on a custom table inside my database and later I want to do
something with that data...what should I do? For example, once the data is
inside a table on a database I would like to create a 'view' as a list from
it. As I read, I can't use views module because that data is not a node. How
can I do "custom" queries and then display it??

Thanks a lot