[development] After form submit

Salvador Benimeli salbefe at gmail.com
Thu Jul 30 16:37:10 UTC 2009

Hello Sam,

I have made a form using FAPI. That form is for subscribe users for
participate in a race. Once a user is subscribed I have to send a email to
that user with race information, etc. Once thing more, users have to paid
for subscribing in that race. After submitting that form, they have five
days to paid. If a user do not paid in that period it should be removed.
That's what I'm doing. I'm not sure If it would be easier with CCK and views
or with FAPI or I can't do that with drupal

Thanks a lot