[development] After form submit

nan_wich at bellsouth.net nan_wich at bellsouth.net
Thu Jul 30 18:00:58 UTC 2009

If the data is extra stuff for a node (i.e. beyond a title and body), then yes, it is a node, but your node module still needs to let Views know about the extra fields and how to get to them. As Victor keeps harping, CCK does this for you.

--
Nancy E. Wichmann, PMP

-------------- Original message from Salvador Benimeli <salbefe at gmail.com>: --------------

One question more now I know I have to manage myself form post data. If I persist the data on a custom table inside my database and later I want to do something with that data...what should I do? For example, once the data is inside a table on a database I would like to create a 'view' as a list from it. As I read, I can't use views module because that data is not a node. How can I do "custom" queries and then display it??

Thanks a lot