[development] Coding standards question

Jennifer Hodgdon yahgrp at poplarware.com
Mon Jun 1 23:34:01 UTC 2009

Comments are requested regarding coding standards in this issue:
     http://drupal.org/node/358824
Please comment there rather than replying to this email message, so we
can track opinions on the issue; I've sent this message to the Dev
list because the issue is in the Doc issue queue, and might not have
been noticed by developers.

For your reference, the question is on PHP coding style, primarily for
themes:
    <?php print $foo; ?>
vs.
    <?php print $foo ?>
(i.e. should one-liners have a trailing semi-colon?)

There's nothing in the coding style guidelines (for plugins or themes)
that currently addresses this question.

Thanks!
     Jennifer (jhodgdon)