[development] displaying all menus regardless of access

Brian Vuyk brian at brianvuyk.com
Mon Jun 15 03:15:56 UTC 2009

With respect to the first part of your post, there is one way I can
think of to accomplish this:

If you create each menu item as an absolute link (e.g.,
http://www.example.com/node/1), it bypasses the access checks. This is
technically a bug; it's in the tracker, and will likely be fixed for D7.
However, it works for now.

It would be nice to see an option for menus such as 'Hide links
unavailable to user' or similar that allowed the access-based showing
and hiding of menu items.

--
*Brian Vuyk*
Web Design & Development