[development] need help with my gsoc quiz module

William Smith william.darren at gmail.com
Mon Jun 22 12:46:17 UTC 2009

Perhaps it would be cleaner to have the feedback feature have a dependency
on the webform module (http://drupal.org/project/webform).  This would have
the added benefit of inheriting stats and such.  In your module's settings
page, have a textfield like 'Feedback Form Name' (and this textfield is only
enabled if module_exist('webform')).  Then, after a quiz is taken, invoke
this form through the webform API.