[development] Taxonomy path OG aware

Earl Dunovant prometheus6 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 25 09:55:34 UTC 2009

Yes you're right. Your question means you want to have a single
taxonomy and share it across groups...you would have to use Views for
that. You would clone the taxonomy_term view that ships with Views and
add an argument that filters nodes by group membership.

You should install the advanced_help module. That's how you get
detailed help on Views and a lot of other important modules as well.