[development] form with confirmation (sometimes)

Lluís enboig at gmail.com
Thu Jun 25 16:29:39 UTC 2009

I have a form to allow deleting some variables. If the deleted item is
'empty' it should be possible to delete it without any problem; but
full items should have a 'confirmation' step before deleting them.

I have read http://drupal.org/node/387674 and
http://drupal.org/node/385640; but in my case I need to pass an array
to the confirmation form, and I think it has to be an easier way to
allow a "Are you sure you want to do this?".

Any hint is welcome.

--
*La vida és com una taronja, què esperes a exprimir-la?
*Si creus que l'educació és cara, prova la ignorància.