[development] Taxonomy path OG aware

Paolo Mainardi paolomainardi at gmail.com
Tue Jun 30 16:09:52 UTC 2009

I agree.

But, i'm concerned about pathauto alias, for example, "taxonomy/term" has
been aliased to "category/$term->name" and when i create this links thay are
automatically aliased to that one.

How i can manage that ?

For example in my node.tpl i'm using:

<?php l('term name', 'taxonomy/term/'.$term->name) ?>

With other configuration i will lost the pathauto things:

<?php if ($og) : ?>
    <?php l('term name', '$og->name/taxonomy/term/'.$term->name) ?>
<?php endif; ?>

I think that the only solution is to avoi totally pathauto and changing url
path of term views in according to old pathauto alias...

What do you think ?

Thank you very much!
P.