[development] Update.php re-design

Nabil Alsharif nabil at gobrighttree.com
Mon Mar 2 18:13:06 UTC 2009

I didn't know that that patch worked! When I tried it I got a bunch of
errors but that's beside the point. The issue is that it is still pretty
much a re-write of update.php and as soon as something changes in
update.php the two are out of sync.

I'm glad that it's working though because I was a little worried that a
scriptable update system wouldn't be around in time for my own personal
reasons.