[development] CLI update

Nabil Alsharif nabil at gobrighttree.com
Mon Mar 2 19:10:20 UTC 2009

I tried it on a D6 multi-site setup when it didn't work.

--
Nabil Alsharif

privileged, proprietary, or otherwise private information. If you have
received it in error, please notify the sender immediately and delete
the original. Any other use of the email by you is prohibited. Please
consider the environment before printing this email or its
attachment(s).