[development] Drupal 7 "When it's Ready"

Tao Starbow starbow at citris-uc.org
Wed Mar 4 18:12:30 UTC 2009

How about, no release until "0 critical bugs, drupal.org is upgraded,
and 5 of the top 10 modules on http://drupal.org/project/usage are
upgraded"?

Of course, what you really want is for that metric to be met earlier in
the cycle, so that some of the experience gained by upgrading drupal.org
and the module can actually inform core.

cheers,
-tao