[development] a (probably) simple question w.r.t. drupal_execute

Matt Funk matze999 at gmx.net
Fri Mar 6 19:07:38 UTC 2009

Hi,

i am pretty new at developing stuff in Drupal. So this question is probably an
easy one to answer, but i am still new enough that i don't even really know
where to look to start the debugging process. And i am hoping this is the
correct list to post to.

Anyway, here's the question:

I am simply trying to programmatically create an attribute for ubercart
(ver2). As far as i can tell drupal_execute seems the easiest (and intended?)
way to do this.

So i create my $form_state array etc...
Then $form_id = 'uc_attribute_form';

When i put that into the module and the menu callback is executed i get:

warning: call_user_func_array() [function.call-user-func-array]: First
argument is expected to be a valid callback, 'uc_attribute_form' was given
in /home/content/x/p/d/xpdtek/html/drupal-6.10/includes/form.inc on line 366.

So apparently i am not quite getting something here. My first guess is that
the form_id is wrong. But uc_attributes is enabled and from what i can tell
the form that lets me manually create an attribute is called
uc_attribute_form (located in uc_attribute/uc_attribute.admin.inc).

Can anyone shed some light on this for me ...

thanks
matt