[development] How to clear database after a regular interval

sivaji j.g sivaji2009 at gmail.com
Sat Mar 7 11:44:57 UTC 2009

Hello geeks,

Most of the drupal modules has test site programmed to clear database after
a regular interval, i would like to know how it works. I want to do the same
for drupal quiz module demo site, The demo site has been hosted at bluehost
which has cpanel where i have options to write my own cron and run it, but i
have no idea on how to use it for this purpose.  Any suggestions and
criticisms regarding this will be appreciated.

--
Thanks a lot